Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to go pick up something at the bus station today..

Will post more pics when I get it on :postwhore2:

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
:whs:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics of the Cobra? I can do that gimme a little bit to dig em out.

Can you see the B of COBRA in the rear bumper? It's got epoxy in the indent... anyone know how to dissolve that and get it off? Previous owner had the stainless letters on it and glued that one back on

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope, Goo Gone won't touch it.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, here it is.. Why can't I edit my original post??? Hmm

I'll take it out and get some better pics without sun glare sometime after I get it washed.

·
Built not Bought
529 Posts
Dude that truck is lookin mean! I never have been a fan of black on black but
you make it work, props man!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's all the guy above you's fault :rockwoot:

Ya Jesse I didn't realize they're too big till they posted.. photoucket used to resize em for me?? Who's gonna sneak me a copy of photoshop? Eraser wheel won't work on this stuff. It's epoxy I think.. hard as a rock. I really hope I don't have to buy a new bumper cover... seen the price of that stuff lately????

·
Registered
692 Posts
I've used it before on epoxy. I softened it up first with an all purpose Lacquer Thinner from 3M (paint safe) and went to town with the eraser wheel. Worked like a charm...and actually it was really similar to the cobra inserts on your bumper, but it was what some tool did to the underside of the hood of my old lightning before I bought it.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll give the lacquer thinner a try. I've tried acetone and general purpose adhesive cleaner and neither of those would touch it. Thanks man.

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
Holy crap that truck is bad ash. U got it set up right. r u gonna do harley headlights in the future.

·
Registered
423 Posts
What did you paint your grill with? I have wanted to paint mine, but scared the paint woundlt stick to the chrome

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
I think the PSN photo uploader is working better now, give that a try

Truck looks SOOOO sick nice work man.

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
:postwhore2:

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Looks absolutely awesome, some harley headlights should finish it off nicely :ford:

Oh, and pics of the Terminator as well :poke: Looks like you have the perfect stable of Fords there :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts