Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well to start from the top i got my truck and its always had a burning oil smell AFTER running it hard it DOES NOT have exessive blow by i thought it was just the right valve cover leaking on the manifold.....Last friday i installed a sd air charge cooler and picked up about 5 psi of boost b/c the oring that went to the stock spyder was mia...truck ran great...Monday my injectors finally came in i installed new cups,injectors,orings, gaskets and pig tails started truck and had a dead miss test drove it to make sure entire system was bled miss was gone at wot but there at idle and accel also noticed it had a good amount of oil smoke coming from my exhaust checked fuel pressure and it was 55 at idle then went to 15 and stayed after revving it i pulled regulator cleaned and put a bb in with the spring fuel pressure is holding steady for now... ran diag on it hgad no active codes icp running good... ran the truck again today it seemed to run good but still the smoke im 99 percent sure i didnt tear a oring....could it be my turbo ic pipes have some oil in them PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! im stumped... by the way there 160cc 30% nozzles,cold air intake,4"downpipe,ts switch..e fuel on the way asap:confused:

·
obs addiction
1,054 Posts
Did u suck the oil out the cylinders before installing new injectors? And the miss could be wiring related mishap when u did new plugs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.