Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
i have not, but a lot of people have. from what i have read it is all positive. also from what i have read, the only down side is that they sell out fast and can be hard to get. life time warrenty.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called the company and they said they are sold out till march. They also mentioned there are hundreds of backorders to fill. I was thinking about getting a custom made brass radiator. It would be about 1400, but it will be pretty stout and cool better then aluminium.

·
eshpile
144 Posts
i had one installed in my truck in Nov. so far so good, and i may be able to get you one sooner pm me if interested i will see if my mechanic has them in stock

·
Registered
750 Posts
We still have a couple in stock, would have had more but we had to warranty one. The one that came back was leaking at a weld, but it's fully covered and they will send a replacement no questions asked.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We still have a couple in stock, would have had more but we had to warranty one. The one that came back was leaking at a weld, but it's fully covered and they will send a replacement no questions asked.
You have a PM.

·
eshpile
144 Posts

i had mine install about 40 days ago, and found it leaking yesterday at the weld also, took it to Long Island this morning with a load and got back to see coolant coming out and leaving a nice big puddle, how long does it take to get one out after warranty claim has been filed? and does the warranty cover the labor and coolant?

·
Registered
868 Posts
Why not take it to a radiator shop or a welding shop that can do aluminum and have them fix it for $25???

2005 F350 CCLB FX4

·
eshpile
144 Posts
i thought of that and ask around i would still have to drain and remove it so it can dry before they weld, i am really concerned with these radiators now starting to hear about welds breaking in the corners it cost me $300 + every time to remove these things this will be the 4th time i had to do this, original one leaked and bought a used and resealed radiator from my dad it lasted 30 days and started leaking, resealed the original one and put it back in lasted 90 days, found out about mishimoto and was determined not to give Ford my money so i bought one, i really hope this is just a lemon radiator and the next one really works

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i thought of that and ask around i would still have to drain and remove it so it can dry before they weld, i am really concerned with these radiators now starting to hear about welds breaking in the corners it cost me $300 + every time to remove these things this will be the 4th time i had to do this, original one leaked and bought a used and resealed radiator from my dad it lasted 30 days and started leaking, resealed the original one and put it back in lasted 90 days, found out about mishimoto and was determined not to give Ford my money so i bought one, i really hope this is just a lemon radiator and the next one really works
That sucks bro!!! Let us know what mishimoto is going to do for you.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Has anybody put these in their 6.4?? I'm not wasting the money on a factory radiator.

Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Aluminum Radiator, 2008-2010, by Mishimoto
OP, please let me know if you have any additional questions about our products!

I called the company and they said they are sold out till march. They also mentioned there are hundreds of backorders to fill. I was thinking about getting a custom made brass radiator. It would be about 1400, but it will be pretty stout and cool better then aluminium.
DWC032, we expect our next shipment to arrive on or about 2/10/14. We hope to have all back orders filled as quickly as possible!

i had mine install about 40 days ago, and found it leaking yesterday at the weld also, took it to Long Island this morning with a load and got back to see coolant coming out and leaving a nice big puddle, how long does it take to get one out after warranty claim has been filed? and does the warranty cover the labor and coolant?
eshpile, I believe I spoke with you over the phone today. I do apologize that you had an issue with our radiator. Of course, we would be happy to have this resolved for you as soon as possible.

Mine is also leaking at a corner weld. From what i understand, the warranty does not cover labor and Antifreeze.
Mugsy, have you filled out our claim form? I have linked it below. A representative should be in contact with you once the form has been submitted.

Warranty

Thanks,
-Pat

·
eshpile
144 Posts
Thanks Pat i am happy so far with the service from you guys and after what you told me i really feel it was a fluke, so i went ahead today and got one from your dealer in my area and had it installed and so far so good

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks Pat i am happy so far with the service from you guys and after what you told me i really feel it was a fluke, so i went ahead today and got one from your dealer in my area and had it installed and so far so good
How you making out with your replacement eshpile?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Couldn't sleep at all last night, woke up zipped down to work and found this waiting for me, happiest mofugga around town today! Can't wait for tomorrow night to get her in

Alradco FTW!

·
Registered
854 Posts
It's really seems like more then 50% of Mishimoto radiators leak, they may have a good warranty but how much down time can you afford plus you have to pay shipping and pay for new coolant. Im currently looking at a 6.4 went on a few test drives I know whenever I do finally find the right one I won't be putting a Mishimoto radiator in it, they seem like good people and a good company just to many radiators having leaking issues.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts