·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PARTS USED OFF 03 6.0

EGR VALVE- $125
S&B COLD AIR INTAKE- $125
S&B INTAKE MANIFOLD-$60

SCT X3 5 UNLOCKS OPEN ON IT. RETURNED TRUCK BACK TO STOCK SO IS READY TO ROLL. PREFER TO SELL TO SOMEONE WITH VXAP2N2 STRAT. COULD SEND MY TUNE LIBRARY ALSO WITH TSD TUNES, IDP TUNES, GEARHEADS, RCD, I EVEN HAVE SPARTAN TUNES FOR IT. -$300

QUAD POD THAT GOES ON THE PILLAR. AUTOMETER ULTRALIGHT BOOST, EGT, TRANS TEMP AND FUEL PRESSURE. COME WITH ALL THE WIRES EVERYTHING. ITP FUEL BOWL ADAPTER TOO. TRANS SENSOR SENDER, EVERYTHING.GAUGES WORK GREAT. BEZELS HAVE A COUPKE BLEMISHES BUT I BELIEVE THEY CAN BE REPLACED.- $500

LOCATED IN MONEE, ILLINOIS
TELL ME IF I AM OUT OF LINE ON MY PRICING OR ANYTHING
I MAY HAVE MORE STUFF, JUST ASK
LEAVE PHONE NUMBER FOR PICS
THANKS

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Pics of the S&B Intake Manifold?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
phone number?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also have a brand new in the box still. Performance Machine mfg coolant filtration kit. Comes with ball valves, filter, mount, one piece hoses you do not have to cut and put clamps on.$110

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pics of the S&B Intake Manifold?
Dang dude just noticed I listed that intake manifold for $60. Sorry but I am going to have to get $100 for it. Sorry about that. Need a little extra cash for new stuff on the new rig when I get it.

·
Registered
591 Posts
pics of gauges

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

·
powerstroker6.0
419 Posts
Still have intake and manifold pm me ill buy right away

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I talked to Matt Robinson today and he said that if someone buys my tuner and tunes they will work on their truck. The truck has to have a similar strategy to mine. Which means pretty much a 03-04 truck. He said that $300 is a good asking price especially if my tunes are going to work on there truck.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Was going to ask about the SCT, but I have a 2006 F350. Just missed a good local deal on one a hour ago... Do you know what it would cost to have new tunes for my truck by any chance?
- Will

·
Registered
215 Posts
Please send pics of gauges to 507-413-1737 thanks

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Was going to ask about the SCT, but I have a 2006 F350. Just missed a good local deal on one a hour ago... Do you know what it would cost to have new tunes for my truck by any chance?
- Will
Best tunes I ran in my truck were TSD tunes. They are 50 bucks. Ran SRL and ID tunes. TSD liked my truck the best. Be a good deal if you got my SCT and got a tune for $50 bucks. Save close to 80 bucks

1 - 20 of 63 Posts