Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know if i can switch my 05 excursion mirrors with the newer square one from a newer model truck

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when you are talking about an external part of a superduty everything is mpg related i did not know the POLICE were watching so close, did not know it was such a BIG DEAL, i'll try and do better next time, and is it politicly correct to respond to an incorrect post in the area it was posted in

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
when you are talking about an external part of a superduty everything is mpg related i did not know the POLICE were watching so close, did not know it was such a BIG DEAL, i'll try and do better next time, and is it politicly correct to respond to an incorrect post in the area it was posted in
well sorry for being helpful next time, you asked a question I answered.

next time use the search function of the site, there has been more then one thread on upgrading to 08+ mirrors.

if your worried about mpg then why buy a SD on an EX for that matter?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
love my ex thought it was under the today post heading, must have my home psn page as the mpg didi not know i could post anywhere else

·
GoNavy!
3,077 Posts
If I had aSD I wouldnt have nemos lol even if it costed a mpg or 2 lol
My wife has nemo mirrors and we both hate them..

There are plenty of threads out there about hooking the wires up your going power and for the lights if you need that as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts