Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the part# for the jumper harnesses for converting the old round plug to the new square plug with the heat and lights.

·
Registered
60 Posts
do these harnesses enable the lights in the mirrors for those just swapping tow mirrors to tow mirrors with the leds?

i thought the signal wire needed to be run to enable the turn signal function and running lights when the lighting comes on.

·
Registered
60 Posts
where did you get those harnesses?

·
Registered
825 Posts
I got them when I had to get new mirrors for my E99. I put '08 mirrors on my truck last year and removed them.

·
Registered
60 Posts
do you still have them? wanna sell em?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are for a heated mirror. They never made an adapter for the lighted one. I am just going to pull the pins out to add to my factory plug as my Ex had the square plug heated tow mirror so that is already wired. I just got a set of lighted ones and want to keep the plug. They are Avaliable from ford for about $28 each retail
the part # are 1C3Z 14A411 AA & AB
I think you can also purchase a complete door side repair plug with leads if you want to start with a square plug and rewire the whole thing. BTW i will be selling my Heated tow mirrors soon.;)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Those are for a heated mirror. They never made an adapter for the lighted one. I am just going to pull the pins out to add to my factory plug as my Ex had the square plug heated tow mirror so that is already wired. I just got a set of lighted ones and want to keep the plug. They are Avaliable from ford for about $28 each retail
I think you can also purchase a complete door side repair plug with leads if you want to start with a square plug and rewire the whole thing. BTW i will be selling my Heated tow mirrors soon.;)
Might be interested so do these mirrors have the blinkers on them or not??...I have factory tow mirrors on my 00 looking to get blinker/marker light mirrors from 03-07.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
For the heated part to work your truck had to of had heated mirrors from factory and then it will have the white round plug and the square black plug which iirc is for the heated part for this harness to be a plug and play but for the signals and lights to work you will have to run the wires on any truck up to 02. If your truck didnt have the heat you can get them to work you just will have to run a 12v source into them. The harness still helps clean things up either way you go.

·
Registered
60 Posts
thanks for the part numbers..

ot, but did you ever sell those excursion rear buckets?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ixotuckeroxi, Yes i sold them a while ago.

deiter5262, They are Heated only. No lights.

My truck already had the square plug and heat. I am adding the turn/marker and i dont want to cut the plug so i am going to remove some wires and put them into the factory truck side plug.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts