Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of mini me hybrids I want to down size to 160cc injectors with a 30% nozzle.

I would like injectors and $300 so I can get new orings and replace all my valve cover gaskets and wiring while I am in there.

These have around 25k on em and are in great condition. I just can not afford a larger turbo for em.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Can you PM me stats on the injectors. I have stock injectors with 119,500 miles on them. They are in perfect working order.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Wow thats a smoking deal.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh it is a deal I just cant push the air to make these practical. I would be willing to do some wheeling and dealing too.

And no I do not want stock injectors with 120k

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
You would be better off just selling them and getting new ones.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would do that but I cannot afford down time

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Yeh it is a deal I just cant push the air to make these practical. I would be willing to do some wheeling and dealing too.

Hes wanting stage 2s not stockers.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for clearing that up again

·
Registered
135 Posts
PM sent!

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
I have some stockers. Im not sure if thats what your wanting or not. Let me know. Im very interested.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
I have a set of mini me hybrids I want to down size to 160cc injectors with a 30% nozzle.

I would like injectors and $300 so I can get new orings and replace all my valve cover gaskets and wiring while I am in there.

These have around 25k on em and are in great condition. I just can not afford a larger turbo for em.

Hes wanting stage 2s not stockers.
Thanks for clearing that up again
I have some stockers. Im not sure if thats what your wanting or not. Let me know. Im very interested.
:poke::poke: sorry I had to LOL

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Man, its late and i didnt even read the whole thread.

·
Registered
201 Posts
PM sent

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Interested, let me know if the pending trade falls through.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts