Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiosity, what kind of fuel pressure have you found works best with Davids Mini Me's?

I'm gonna be installing mine here shortly and have heard they work better at lower pressures, 58-60. Just wanted some insight from those of you that have run them...

·
Drink til she's cute
4,873 Posts
I ran mine at 65. Seemed to like it there the best.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Thug,
What type of fuel pump did you run?

·
Fat Kids Rule!
2,455 Posts
62 here and Dennis's fuel kit with the aeromotovie pump

·
Registered
620 Posts
I'm getting 60-64 with a FASS150/180 setup finally. 60+ at WOT..

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I ordered a fuel pressure gauge today so I can see how much the pressure drops until I get the rest of the fuel system done.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Haven't made it to the rollers yet.. Still working out the little details. It should be ready to rock today!!

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
I think the highest a saw with mini-me's, GTP38r, and a fuel system was 47? by Will (Redrocket), fuel only.

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm gonna shoot for 450hp at this point, anything over that will just be a bonus. I'm sure once I get the fuel system to supply the injectors it won't be to far of a stretch to get to the 470 mark.

I've got all the other supporting mods, kind of makes me think those kind of numbers are attainable...

·
Built By Me
401 Posts
402hp and pretty sure my fuel pressure is dropping at WOT single 15* pump im sure i could get to the 430hp range with dual pumps and stable fuel pressure im running 60psi very much over that and the motor seems to pulse more and run a little rougher.

Robert

1 - 20 of 29 Posts