Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share where i mounted my mini maxx. I didnt care for the dash pod mount so I used the unused compartment under the driver side 12V plug. I like it so far. Pardon the dirty Truck...

Attachments

·
Registered
461 Posts
Not a bad spot. My only concern would be not having the info easily visible to see. Having to look down for the info could be bothersome/dangerous?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks good. So, how'd you do it? Got any more detailed pics of the mount setup? I'm about to pull the trigger on the Mini, 5", and S&B but don't really want to mount it near the pillar either...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it is a little out of the way for viewing while keeping your eyes on the road but its very easy to work with your arm on the console. I dont look at the display anyway. I did it using the suction mount included with the mini maxx. I cut off the suction cup end and used two screws with oversized washers to hold the rod into the upper right corner of the compartment. The mount is pretty basic right now and i may change it later but its very solid and cheap with no big negatives to me.

·
Strokin since '94
474 Posts
The mini maxxs look just like the BullyDog WatchDog monitors

1 - 7 of 7 Posts