Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would put this up even though thay are not fords. Im just helping a friend out he is trying to keep his buisness going and is liquidating everything so to start he has 7 k30 GM former millitary pickups all with 6.2 diesels. Also he has 2 milliary blazers half ton with 6.2s and 2 duece and a halfs. He has titles for everything but the 2 1/2 tons but is working on those. All of them are suposed to run but will probley need a little work. He has a ton of other stuff but I have not had a chance to go through his yard yet so I will probley list more as long as there are no problems and it does not violate site rules. If you want to know more about these trucks includeing prices let me know.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Price on a blazer and pics does it run??

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am going to the his yard today to take pics and get all the info on them. I will post back later tonight.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I want a price on a 2 1/2 ton please. Also are they the turbo diesel models or na diesel or gas
Both are diesels one has a turbo and one is N/A but has a huge winch on the front of it and both have air shift front diffs. Hes asking $4000 each.
Price on a blazer and pics does it run??
He has one blazer left that he says runs and drives well but will need a little tlc. $2500 Im going to try and get pics up tonight.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im sorry guys my wife went to load the pictures for me and realized she left the cable she needs to hook the camera to the computer at work :doh:. Yet again I am sorry but I wont have the pictures up till tomorrow night. Please if you have anymore questions just ask and I will post up as soon as I can.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That truck on the trailer is an M812 Bridge Truck, with an NHC250 Cummins.
The "deuce" is a two and a half ton rig, the above truck is a five ton.
:whs: Thes trucks are 2 1/2 ton both have continental multi-fuel motors with 5 speed trans. The one with the winch does not have a turbo the other one does.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts