Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
07 fx4 superduty..6.0
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have any of you guys used one? really for the extra 2 to 3 quarts left in the hpop. i just used one on the mercedes and it pulled 9 quarts not the usual 8 i was getting out of it. i didn't have to get underneath the car or anything.

·
PSD Noob
19 Posts
:whs: I started using the mityvac brake bleeding pumps years ago on my motorcycles to make brake setup setup and fluid changes an easy one man operation at the track but never thought I needed a fluid exchanger until I bought this SD, trying to decide on a good setup for oil and coolant changing.

·
07 fx4 superduty..6.0
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
came with the dipstick adapter......i have to get a longer suction tube if I'm going to use it on the truck. 3/8 clear tubing.

·
Registered
341 Posts
have any of you guys used one for the extra 2 to 3 quarts left in the hpop?
Actually, you'll be lucky to get 1 quart out of the HPOP. Maybe a little more, but not much.

I've suctioned mine out before and there's nowhere near 2 quarts in it,.....much less 3.

·
07 fx4 superduty..6.0
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah the one i bought only holds 2 gals....... and its stupid proof once you fill it to its capacity you can't pump anymore.....i got 8 quarts in then emptied it and got the last quart in.....but its super easy to empty

1 - 13 of 13 Posts