Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Odd situation... My mother-in-law passed away yesterday morning and I flew into Nashville. My friend stationed at Fort Campbell picked me up from the airport in his camaro to take me to Indiana. Stopped at the first gas station to get a drink and top off the fuel. Well his fuel pump decided to act up and the car died. We walked a couple miles to thrifty and rented a car. I am taking him back tomorrow and hoping that car starts and the fuel pump will last long enough to get him back to Ft Campbell. If not...

Anyone with a truck and trailer want to give his camaro a ride back to Ft. Campbell? His money is tight until his deployment in the fall. I know - best Sunday for this to happen...

My cell is 3O3 two four nine 17 five O. If you wouldn't mind helping us out in the afternoon, give me a call.

Sam

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Man, I wish I was there. I would help you all out but I left Clarksville for VA. I will text a few friends and see if they can help y'all out.

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate it. If anyone can help - you can shoot me a text any time tonight. I will be up all night...

Sam

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Man, I wish I was there. I would help you all out but I left Clarksville for VA. I will text a few friends and see if they can help y'all out.
Same here, too far away to help with anything but a bump.

·
<< Very Soon
342 Posts
bump

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Appreciate the bumps. Will be leaving in an hour to drive bak to Nashville. Best to reach me on my cell if you can help.

Sam

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Just grab a cheap electric fuel pump. Throw it inline and carry on.

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no tools or time to mess with it. I need to get back to my wife...

sam

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
all taken care of. got a decent rate for the tow. appreciate everything people did to help.

sam

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Good to hear.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Man i wish i would of seen this earlier I dont live to far from there and would have been more than happy to give a hand sorry:doh:.

Sam

1 - 13 of 13 Posts