Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or anyone else that wants to. I live in Waynesboro, TN and the town is having a sled pull on Oct. 23rd at 5pm. Not sanctioned just a little brush pull. Just thought I would put it out for anyone interested, be great to meet some of y'all.

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I wish I would have heard about it earlier so I could have posted it earlier. But oh well

·
look what i can do
1,833 Posts
hmmmm whats it cost to pull and know the number i can find info about it? i live in lebanon but dad is from lawrenceburg/loretta so ive been that way several times

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll see if I can find a number, if I can't is there anything in specific you need to know other than the hook fee? Most of the time it is 10$, one time it was 25$, but it won't be over 25 I know

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright, I'll see what I can find out for you guys, but every other pull it's a been a gas class and a diesel class, no real rules, just had to be a street truck, there is no tech inspection or anything. That's how all the other ones have been.

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's how all the other ones have been, if I find out otherwise tomorrow I'll post it up as soon as I can

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds good, I couldn't find out anything today but I'll keep trying

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, I just got here, you tell them your pulling and you don't have to pay to get in. Hook fee is 10$, no rules just has to be a street truck. Hope to see y'all here.

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was a good one had 13 gas trucks and I think 10 diesel trucks. I didn't do that great I tried something new and only got 190ft but it was still good for 6th, and I learned something so it's all good

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh yea, I was the only ford in the diesel class too, there were no Chevys in the diesel class at all. My wife pulled her 96' F150 in the gas class, it was her first time and she enjoyed it

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea I enjoyed it, and I know how it is with the wife thing, there will be another time

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 25 Posts