Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else running these on a SuperDuty?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On my 350 a week now and so far in the snow I'm happy.Nice change from the Pro Comp X Terrain's.

·
Registered
115 Posts
got them on a 6.0 and 6.4 for about half a year now, love them

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Scotty had a set of 35x12.50-20r on his F450, 30k miles & they still had good tread left when it got stolen.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I had them for a while, overall a good tire. I don't really see what was so great to justify the extra cost over other brands though

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have 37x13.5 ATZ's on my truck. I got them cheap a few years ago($500). They had about 1500 miles on them but were removed because they rubbed to badly. I have about 45,000 on them now and they still have a few miles in them. I am putting new 38's on now though. I bet there is still 10,000+ miles in them but My truck seems to sit more then drive so some new rubber would look better for when it sits there;). They have lived through a set of bad ball joints and a wheel bearing and would have lasted a bit longer if I would have fixed the front end earlier. I would buy them again but I only buy stuff that I get a good deal on and I am gonna Give Kumhos a try this time.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Have em on the OBS for 3 years and am going back with them when they are finally done. They do seem to need to be rotated often though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts