Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were do i find info or a schedule? I want to spectate maybe participate a few times this year. It there a Mi or tri state assos. I can research?? point me in the right direction please. thanks guys.

·
Registered
596 Posts
ttpa is one that runs in quite a few different locations and that is the one my self and lazerf250 ran in last summer

·
Registered
111 Posts
just follow the roiters dodges around hahahahaha!!!

i think theres a thumb area pullers ass, theres the ttpa, and one other, i cant remember tho, i think its something along the lines of farm pullers or something. i know a few guys with some pulling trucks without motors we can ask ha!

·
really?!?
129 Posts
Hey killer, there is a little event in Ionia every summer put on by a local shop. Truck pulls, show and shine, rock crawl, o h yeah, nasty mudpit !!! Anyway, about 200+/- trucks, pretty relaxed. Ten-20$ to compete, date is Aug 16-19? Checkout website badass trucks ionia. I haven't been able to make it down there the last couple yrs, I hear its been growing.;)

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha Matt I want to get to the pulls!!!

Psd thanks! I was there last year won a trophy in the show & shine. Ill be there again it was pretty bad azz lol I missed the pulls though cuz they were on friday if memory serves me right.

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool thanks!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I don't know dates or details, but Camden and Waldron will be having pulls this year. I think Camden has 2, one in June and one in August. I think Waldron's is in July. There's a garden tractor club in Leslie, but I don't know if they ever pull 4wd there.

·
Fixing Broken Stuff
2,078 Posts
I would be interested in going, as a spectator.

·
Registered
596 Posts
the ttpa is a nice organization in my eyes they have a work stock class then you can jump up and play with the big boys tony burkardt micheal tomac. but it is definantly worth going to the ones that are close to you

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok cool thanks again! ill look em up.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I don't know dates or details, but Camden and Waldron will be having pulls this year. I think Camden has 2, one in June and one in August. I think Waldron's is in July. There's a garden tractor club in Leslie, but I don't know if they ever pull 4wd there.
that one in leslie was kinda hillbilly lol. but it was really close, and id even be tempted to hook at that one:D

morley has a decent one, kzoo has one, theres some in prarrieville during farm days too. couple close ones.

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that one in leslie was kinda hillbilly lol. but it was really close, and id even be tempted to hook at that one:D

morley has a decent one, kzoo has one, theres some in prarrieville during farm days too. couple close ones.
Well Matt we need to load up the BIG hit the mud bogs on saturday mornings & the truck pulls in the afternoon!! the new square driveshaft in the jeep chould last a little better haha its 3/8 wall!!

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
the ttpa is a nice organization in my eyes they have a work stock class then you can jump up and play with the big boys tony burkardt micheal tomac. but it is definantly worth going to the ones that are close to you
The TTPA does put on a good show. I try to make all the local ones.
One of these times Im gonna hook the 6.4 to the sled.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Marshall 8 15 12

1 - 16 of 16 Posts