Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for some drag racing in Lapeer in late June early July on a sat?
$25 to enter & you'll need a helmet, trying to get some of the local boys & the Dodge boys to show up.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Woo, to bad it'll be full of ricers

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No ricers when I went, just a bunch of old muscle cars.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
That wouldn't be to bad! I enjoy those, just not as much as a fast diesel! LOL

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
what part of the state is lapeer in?

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
alright thanks.To far for me to go at that time.Going to the dunes at the end of the month and don't wanna miss the big car cruise at the begining of the month.Maybe next time.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
alright thanks.To far for me to go at that time.Going to the dunes at the end of the month and don't wanna miss the big car cruise at the begining of the month.Maybe next time.
Silverlake I'm assuming? I'm hoping to head over there by the end of the month also.

This comming weekend I'm heading up to mio to ride, JUST west of Tawas and Oscoda.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I will more than likely be there the next open Saturday I have, which I believe is the Saturday after July 4th. My ricer friend is probably going to be there also. He put most of the muscle car guys to shame there the last couple time he was there with his little ricer burner lol.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will more than likely be there the next open Saturday I have, which I believe is the Saturday after July 4th. My ricer friend is probably going to be there also. He put most of the muscle car guys to shame there the last couple time he was there with his little ricer burner lol.
Tell him to come on out, we got a Mustang that would prob be a good match for him. :ford:

1 - 20 of 103 Posts