Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok michigan guys we need to have a gathering in honor of Will , so what is the best date for all to make it , my schedule is open for any weekend at my place in howell .

·
Registered
98 Posts
me and dave the mod over on the org were thinking of doing a huge gtg for the out of state guys to do a memorial at the dunes in memory of Will. but for us locals any time in august im cool. i work till noon on saturdays but if i give them enough time ill take it off.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Watching this.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we need to get every one together so no set date yet just some numbers now even if we do it mid august ,we need a group

·
Registered
98 Posts
rob woodward is august 21st i know that for a fact.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Let me get a hold of Jason and find out if the pull is Friday or Saturday just to make sure. I am leaving on the 9th or 10th of August for Willmington North Carolina for 5 days.

·
Countryboy Mechanic
115 Posts
I am open August 14th and 28th.

·
Registered
596 Posts
majority of dates in august work for me i never got the chance to meet will or anyone other psn members from michigan would be a cool thing keep us updated

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Dom I havent met ya but you are more then welcomed to come on up.

I believe aug 14th is the woodward dream cruise.
Thank you. I really want to come up if y'all are going to be doing something for Will. Work is a pain, we do a lot of emergency mitigation, so it's hard to say yes for certain until time comes.

Let me get a hold of Jason and find out if the pull is Friday or Saturday just to make sure. I am leaving on the 9th or 10th of August for Willmington North Carolina for 5 days.
What are you going to be up to down here? We must catch up. I'm 15 minutes away from the Ilm.

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
Dont forget SDX is August 27-29, 2010. Ill be going & Im sure others will be going to. Hope you dont schedule it that weekend.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
That's cool, you can fill me in on how long the drive seems. You have a pm from last week with my number.

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
majority of dates in august work for me i never got the chance to meet will or anyone other psn members from michigan would be a cool thing keep us updated
Short memory. :poke:

1 - 20 of 220 Posts