Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know you guys need some time to figure a date that works for you all , my house is open for the gtg , this time we keep the food simple i have plenty of extention cords to keep slow cookers warm . hahahaha i had to say that and ill make sure i have the chiltons manual out so we brakes the right way the first time hahahaha.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
How does the 9th sound?

·
Countryboy Mechanic
115 Posts
Opening Day is the 1st of October for bow season, I believe the 10th is opening day for pheasant, Goose season opens up sometime in that month as well.

Well if I am out of the woods early enough the 9th might work for me. October and Novembor is hard for me. Because I am out chasing deer.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Opening Day is the 1st of October for bow season, I believe the 10th is opening day for pheasant, Goose season opens up sometime in that month as well.

Well if I am out of the woods early enough the 9th might work for me. October and Novembor is hard for me. Because I am out chasing deer.
What Scott means is.....He'll be busy chasing the other kind of tail. LOL

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
I think the 9th or the 16th would be two possibilities.

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
9th would be good with me.

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Hopefully I'll make it out towards the begining of bow season, but I'll definatly be able to work around any date thats chosen. Where do we want it this time, Bryans again? I would think it depends on who decides to come.

If a lot of the guys towards southern michigan can't make it, we could move it up to garretts place, or even mine.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Yeah we're aiming for Bryan's again, worked out good for everyone last time.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I missed the last one, I'm will be able to make it on the 6th or any weekend with a heads up. I will need atleast a week or two notice to make sure I'll have that weekend off.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
I missed the last one, I'm will be able to make it on the 6th or any weekend with a heads up. I will need atleast a week or two notice to make sure I'll have that weekend off.
The 6th is a Wed, we're aiming for Sat the 9th.

·
PSN Local
200 Posts
Yeah idk if any weekend in october or november will work for me ill be busy every weekend sitting up in my tree stand up north. If i get a deer ill be able to make it!

1 - 20 of 212 Posts