Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking May 21 or May 28 but the 28th is memorial weekend and i know alot of people are out with family , so it will be May 21 at my place in howell . we have had some great gtgs alot of new faces Very cool ,im also thinking its time to get the stripper pole car out and the tube . so we will be needing a few video guys for sure at this one. thanks

·
Banned
459 Posts
Count me in.

·
Cat Rebel's Momma!
413 Posts
Sounds like a plan Bryan - good times ahead ! Maybe by there I might even have a running truck :eek:

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
oh boy, this time im bringing adam beer LOL and maybe a dodge to stir things up:doh:
Keep the circle drive clear for the handicap dodge that might make it that far since it cant back up!! :poke: or do you need me to bring the superduty & your "reverse" strap again lol :doh:

·
Registered
596 Posts
hoping to make this one the 21st will work for me

·
PSN Local
200 Posts
I'll most likely be there as well! Now the 6.0 is running right, it'll make it down there to this one!

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
I'll be there, rocking out the pole car! :evil

Also I was wondering this time if we should start taking bets on how many people say they'll make it and then back out?

·
Registered
98 Posts
ill be there if im not going to silverlake. depending if i ever get my balljoints done haha.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I'll be there as normal, and I may even have another truck if my students loans is funded before someone else snags it. A beauty from FL!!!

·
Countryboy Mechanic
115 Posts
Ok I will be there at this one, the 21st is good with me. Food wise I am not sure what I will bring, but I will bring the lap top. I will not back out this time either yall.

·
Registered
98 Posts
21st sounds good. i dont work on the weekends anymore so i should be good.

·
Countryboy Mechanic
115 Posts
I am gonna bring pulled bbq pork and for those that have had my bbq you know you don't want to miss this.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts