Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
PSN Local
200 Posts
Sounds good ill be able to make it this time! make it the 21st!

·
Fixing Broken Stuff
2,078 Posts
Sounds good.

·
Registered
667 Posts
i am hardly active on this site but it is cool to see some local guys.:grouphug:

i live in Fowlerville on Kern Rd. some of you Howell guys might know were that rd is.

·
Fixing Broken Stuff
2,078 Posts
Hey, Maybe we'll get lucky and someone will bring a snowmobile

·
Countryboy Mechanic
115 Posts
Well I will see what I can do. I been busy fixing ol blue. But I will try and make it.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
I'll be there homeboy

-Oh and I want to see a 4x4 boosted launch outta that guy with the 2011 on the last page

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Well maybe a couple snowmobiles will show up. Though I'm typing this as I sit in front of a fireplace in a log lodge in the Snowy Mountain Range where I've been abusing my new sled all week. You guys may have thought that i was nuts before, wait till you see me in action on the mountain side high marking and running up 1200 ft chutes. Hell, i'll possibly have my new injectors by the 21st though I doubt it'll be before the end of Jan.

·
Fixing Broken Stuff
2,078 Posts
Well maybe a couple snowmobiles will show up. Though I'm typing this as I sit in front of a fireplace in a log lodge in the Snowy Mountain Range where I've been abusing my new sled all week. You guys may have thought that i was nuts before, wait till you see me in action on the mountain side high marking and running up 1200 ft chutes. Hell, i'll possibly have my new injectors by the 21st though I doubt it'll be before the end of Jan.
^^^Bring the pictures! or we won't believe you^^^LOLLOLLOL

Ok, Make sure you bring your sled to the GTG, I want to take it for a ride.
Can I, can I, can I,:peeman:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts