1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Rob you can ride with me, might try to make it out Sat after the Chelsea GTG.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where are you guys from?Its in Durand.we are all suppose to go to mounds also on either sunday or both saturday and sunday.I guess its like 15 minutes from the location.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Go on Sunday, that's the day the WeGotMud - Home crew always show up. That way if anyone get's stuck or breaks down there will be people to help get you out. It's no fun going out there alone.

I'm coming from Lapeer so I'll prob hop 69 over to durrand.

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
Vapstroke and myself will be in Grand Rapids for Friday night and on Saturday we will be in Allendale for a short and then heading back to Virginia. Where is the GTG location? Maybe we can drop by if it is not too far out of the way.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Durand. I guess the easiest way to explain is head east from grand rapids on I-96 and I think that takes you there pretty much.I have to mapquest it to get the directions myself.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't know that catrebel.I have never been there and I'm looking forward to it.I can never find anyone that wanted to drive up there.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
The mounds can be alot of fun but watch taking your daily driver in there. ALOT of deep runs, some spots 38s are required & alot of water & tight turns for a full size truck as well. They charge by the truck not the person. Tell em your from Grand Blank or some other place in Gennesse county & they will let you in for a few $ less. ;)

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
coming from grand rapids on I-96 you will need to make sure you merge to the I-69 freeway I96 will take you to I696 and then down into the city.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is the address of wills house. 10320 Pittsburg rd Durand Mi 48429

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Well Rob, Tomboyup & myself all showed up & met Will & his wife & Scott. Chappy showed up with his wife, sad no one else came out but it was a good time. Food was very good as well, have to do something like it again sometime.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts