Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok the next g2g has been set up. We are going to Silver Lake Sand Dunes.

The plan is to camp and ride. I need to know how many people are 100% sure they are going to go as i will try to reserve camping spots next to eachother. people who are not 100% sure will need to find thier own camping. once i find out who is going i will palce reservations (at the state park or Jellystone, cheepest and best rules...). i need to know who is 100% interested... i plan on making reservations on Monday, July 27. So PM me if you have any questions.

This event will be drink, eat, etc on your own. people who are 100% sure and camped together (and those in the same campground) will probably have BBQs and such.

Here is a link for the dunes... DNR - Silver Lake State Park Information

I will update this thread as needed

NOTE: please keep the chat out, only post if you are interested.

THANKS

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Need to see if Robts will go with his Fummins.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
I am 100% going :flipa:

·
Michigan Ice Dog
226 Posts
Ill see if I can call in sick!

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Where are you located 8nout?

·
Michigan Ice Dog
226 Posts
The thriving metropolis of Bad Axe, MI

·
Michigan Ice Dog
226 Posts
Will do

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
I'll have to check with others in the family on bringing the quads, but I want to go. I'd like to meet alot of you face to face, as I didn't get to meet many from Michigan at the big TS outlaw event.

Ill check back and let you know if I'm 100% asap!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Would love to go, but the truck is down. Front end needs a lot of parts. Im sick of replacing wheel bearings with used ones so I am buying new ones, along with brakes, ball joints, seals etc. etc..

Gotta sit this one out. I also think I have a concert to attend lol. Thank chappy for the PM though, I woulda missed it, been busy lately.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
The Buggy & I won't make this one. More pressing matters came up per usual for the MI group. :mad:

·
Michigan Ice Dog
226 Posts
Same here . I cant give a 100% positive Ill be there. But Ill try and talk the wife into a one day ride. Were at least 4 hours away.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts