Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great dyno event. Last year the place was packed with trucks dynoing well into the night. I suggest if you want to dyno sign up early instead of waiting the day of the event as you might not get on the rollers. The dyno is a dynojet and has proven to be very accurate.
http://www.dnrcustoms.com/zen2/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=481

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found out yesterday there will now be 2 dynos. Over 35 trucks have signed up all ready with 1 more month till the event.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm in. I'll be reserving a spot right after labor day. I'll be rolling out from the canton/livonia area and will be convoying over with a bunch a trucks. If another would like to join us let me know.

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in. I'll be reserving a spot right after labor day. I'll be rolling out from the canton/livonia area and will be convoying over with a bunch a trucks. If another would like to join us let me know.
Awesome! It will be great to meet you.

·
Registered
59 Posts
GMAN1 did they give you a time the you will be going? I really don't want to miss your truck on the rollers. I'm at 11a.

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GMAN1 did they give you a time the you will be going? I really don't want to miss your truck on the rollers. I'm at 11a.
Not yet. I will find out when I give Derek the money this week. I will let you know the time when I find out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts