Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Central Michigan Performance Diesel is putting on a dyno day, tug a truck, burn outs and what have ya....

Weidman MI 48893

Starts 10:00 AM
$65 for 3 Pulls on the Dyno
First come first serve get on the list and get on, no guarantee that you will get on, completely depends on the amount of trucks that show up.
We will also need a couple guys to help strap down if anyone would like to help, this will speed up the changeover and we can get more trucks on the Dyno. (I nominate Kitty and Kevin Brooks)

We will be using a DynoJet Dyno similar to Dunbars and have seen numbers within 5hp of Dunbars on the same truck, so they are very similar.

We are using a friend’s paved lot which is about a 1/2 acre and he doesn’t mind what we do as long as we don’t get carried away with the burnouts in 1 spot that dig holes in asphalt. Bring a big strap if you want to hook up with another truck we will give it a whirl if it is a good time we can throw everyone in some brackets and have a good time.

The only other thing I would like to mention is that we will have to watch the drinking while we are out there, if we want to drink some beers afterwards we can meet up at the sand hill or something and drink but as far as the event there will be no drinking… Thanks.

Ask away if I missed anything.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why do you have to ask hard questions? It is a mobile dyno, so I will have to ask, I know it will take dually trucks.

·
Registered
596 Posts
cars also? just finished it want to see what she's gonna put down let me know

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will the weight limit is 10k and the duals do have to be removed.

With some good strap help we are planning to do one truck every 20 minutes... at least that is the plan.

Smokeman if the car is diesel yes, if its a gasser it will have to wait till the end, and then if there is time. The software has to be changed to switch between the two.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
what about length of truck?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jake your good 4 door long box will fit

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont think there would be much to do with a quad on the pavement, I think you would make a good hitch man for the tug a truck.......

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
cool sounds good u still need help with anything?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
ok so the liner is out as it weighs close to 19k lbs.... i guess the dually will have to do... your lucky Adam.... i was gonna go home with the highest torque number :poke:
Are u crazy? My Schwin beats you liner. LOL LOL LOL LOL :poke:

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
Since this is for diesels can I put my CUT on it to make sure it's rated for 37hp? LOL

CUT(compact utility tractor)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Im in let me know if you need an hand with anything. 810 300 9250 Luke

·
PSN Local
200 Posts
Adam i can probably give you a hand strapping down the trucks. Ill be in harrison that weekend turkey hunting so ill be able to make it. Just let me know when i should be there.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cool thanks guys I will keep you informed as we get closer. If we are thinking we are going to have more than 25 to 30 trucks we may start at 9am, at least the dyno anyways.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts