Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a feeler thread to see who would be interested in a PSN golf outing. I have a few ideas for prizes, challenges etc. i have a few courses in the back of my head depending on what we plan on doing once were there. If everyone one wants to get all boozed up and possibly get rowdy with the carts i have a course in mind, if ya'll wanna play a nice couse thats not expensive, i also. But this is open for discussion so if your interested chime in and gimme some more ideas. Dates and destination are to follow.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
What aggie said! I love me some golf.

·
Registered
596 Posts
michigan let me know got a few buddies that would be interested

·
PSN Local
200 Posts
Ty you know im up for golf haha if we have partners your on my team lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya for sure, we could have foursome teams or jus two what ever numbers work the best. idealy it would be nice if we could get at least 12 players that way we could have a decent lil pot to purchase psn shirts, stickers etc. also i have one extra set of clubs in case someone wants to go.

·
PSN Local
200 Posts
Sounds good to me. I would like to see trailer hauler play lmfao :hehe:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
:whs::hehe:

I'd be up for it possibly depending on when it is, I havent played in two or three years so it should be pretty funny!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
right on, obvisouly it wont be for a couple months, also i decided not to worry about psn shirts and ####, jus keep it simple.

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
Can I have like a 30+ handicap. I'm terrible at golf. My backs too stiff for any good swings. Started 3 years ago when the wife said if I do golf she'd go hunting. She hasn't been hunting yet. :shrug: Yet I didn't play last year. I've only played on the $9 city courses of Lansing, no cart.

·
PSN Local
200 Posts
Yeah i think it would be really fun... everyone that shows up put like 5 bucks in the pot and we can have half the money go to the person with the lowest score on the front and the other half of the money goes to the person with the lowest on the back... not total of 9 holes like par, birdie, or maybe even a eagle haha doubt that tho lol

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
i dont golf... but i can be the designated drinker.... and i can mod the #### out of the carts... ever seen a golf card do 52 MPH???? yeah we can do it LOL
Golf card huh? Were you already practicing for the DD? :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i dont golf... but i can be the designated drinker.... and i can mod the #### out of the carts... ever seen a golf card do 52 MPH???? yeah we can do it LOL
HAHA i believe you can do it, I jus want to see you drive it 50 mph around the place, hammered.....:pullover:

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
So Ty, when are you thinking and where? Possible price?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well im getting the idea things may get rowdy out there so i have the perfect course in mind. as far as the date, i havent decided so prolly when we get some stable 70 degree weather. the course costs around 20 bucks, its nothing fancy but it serves its purpose.

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
Gotcha. We can maybe talk about it at the G2G also.

·
Banned
459 Posts
i might be able to make it. what corces are u thinkin?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts