Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we're trying to keep with tradition & have a GTG on the 3rd Sat of every month. Next month would be the 17th, let's get some feed back guys.

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
i should be in for this one i dont think i have anything going on that day.

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
i should be game... but depends on work as i go back on the 12th.... ill know more as we get closer... where are we gonna have it this time??
Fix these d*** roads will ya, Will.

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
Even though a couple of weeks later the dyno is in Mt Pleasant, If someone from more centrally located could put it on maybe we could draw a bigger crowd. Or those from east side drive to west side ????

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
I will not be able to make this one for sure. My daughter will only be 2 days old so I'm gonna be spending some family time.I'll be there for the May Silver lake g2g though for sure.Oh yeh,I'm calling silver lake for for the g2g in may.So how many people are gonna whine about not wanting to go on the sand with there truck?

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
but of course you guys need to figure out aprils first but I'm just saying keep it in the back of your minds for may.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will not be able to make this one for sure. My daughter will only be 2 days old so I'm gonna be spending some family time.I'll be there for the May Silver lake g2g though for sure.Oh yeh,I'm calling silver lake for for the g2g in may.So how many people are gonna whine about not wanting to go on the sand with there truck?
I have enough bad luck on pavement, I am NOT taking any of my rigs on the sand.

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
Jason, I thought our g2g were family functions, sorta? Affraid we'll all want to hold her and goggle and coddle and swoon over her? (That's what babies are for. Proud papa.) Besides it's tradition that the father pass out cigars, even if they are of the bubble gum type.
We don't need to see pics of the whole birthing process, LOL but make sure to post a pic of the gal when she's born.

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
Unless someone from the north or west side of the state chimes in, Bryan's would be good with me.

·
Registered
219 Posts
What are your plans for Silver Lake in May?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts