Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
coal roller
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a good mechanic that is also good with performance near louisville. I live in lawrenceburg ky. its about 45 minutes from louisville.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Blankenship performance and tuning located in shelbyville

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.com App

·
coal roller
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have to wait until i can take some time off from work to get stuff done to my truck because i work 6 days a week 2pm-2am

·
Registered
32 Posts
From what I understand Blankenship mostly does mustangs
He used to be a diesel tech at my Ford dealer did great work and he also tuned my truck

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.com App

·
coal roller
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i found a good mechanic. their are 2 in lawrenceburg L.D's diesel and simms diesel. simms diesel is the best he did full diagnostics on my truck swapped out the HPOP put a new wiring harness to my ICP and went over my truck with me for $115. they guy really knows and has trucks brought to him from everywhere. he had 2 trucks from indiana one from ohio 1 from tennessee and one from eastern kentucky that had been to 4 dealers and 2 diesel shops that couldnt fix the truck and he had it fixed within 2 days it was a 6.0 and had rust built up around the cam shaft position sensor pulling it away from the shaft just far enough to where the ECM got a bad read. He is good at what he does and he is cheep

1 - 11 of 11 Posts