·
Still learning
577 Posts
looks pretty slick, i'd never have one though

·
Registered
340 Posts
That thing is ridiculous :ford:

Wonder why the roof light on the driver side is circular while the passenger is a rectangle. Must have run outta money buying those tires haha

·
Still learning
577 Posts
i wonder how long that bed is..........

·
Registered
340 Posts
One is a spot, one is a flood probably.
That would make sense. I just wonder why the flood wouldnt be duplicated on each side then have the spot in addition. I dont even know why I am really even thinking about it. Just bored I guess

·
got fuel?
2,581 Posts
Must get nasty up there! To need something like that.

·
Lost Cause
896 Posts
That thing is ridiculous :ford:

Wonder why the roof light on the driver side is circular while the passenger is a rectangle. Must have run outta money buying those tires haha
Could it be that the light housings are cylinders? One view would show it round and the other a rectangle. Just a thought.

Those Icelanders get bored and need something to do during the winter.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Someone please explain to me why the he*l they just try and stick the biggest, widest tires under their trucks?

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
BEAST!! get him on the forum lol!!

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Someone please explain to me why the he*l they just try and stick the biggest, widest tires under their trucks?
So they have a bigger contact patch for the snow, kinda like snow shoes, keep the truck from sinking as bad

·
Registered
520 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
It looks pretty bad ass. I think the point is to drive on snow, more contact area, low psi equals not getting stuck LOL

I would rock that in Iceland...

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
It looks pretty bad ass. I think the point is to drive on snow, more contact area, low psi equals not getting stuck LOL

I would rock that in Iceland...
Hell I would rock that in Boulder...

Sam

1 - 20 of 28 Posts