Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, looks like it is ON!!!! April 9th at Shelleys Dyno here in Spokane. This will be fund raiser like i said for Meals on Wheels. Hoping to get some of the Dyno fees donated, along with some food donations from local businesses, etc. We will try and have some news media there to cover it, etc. More details to come, so mark your calenders and spread the word. I want this to be the biggest dyno Day Spokane has seen!!!

Looks like the Dyno Fees will be $70(not concrete yet) with $10 of those fees going to Meals on Wheels. Also, trying to get some local diesel shop to donate something so we can raffle them off with the proceeds going to Meals on Wheels also.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Re: Meals on Wheels Dyno Event Fund Raiser, Spokane WA- April 9th

I'll be there! You should talk to Diesel Power Products. They are always up for these dynos and get-togethers

·
Registered
551 Posts

Sounds like fun! Post a link when the news uploads it to the internet.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Slight Change in plans guys. The day and venue has changed. but it is a week later on the 16th of April, at Spokane Community College. There will also be a Car Care Show the same day at the college. More info to follow. Cost of the Dyno will be $60 per truck for 3 runs, with half of the each fee going to Meals on Wheels and the other half going to the Automotive department at the College. Please please pass the word so people know of the change!!!!

if a mod sees this could you please change the date in the title. thanks you

·
Registered
181 Posts

Bump to the top! Let's see some good running Powerstrokes there!

:ford:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
your not going to run?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered