Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where around Frederick can I get my truck inspected without getting hassled about the mods.......

·
Registered
482 Posts
Stick a muffler on it and the shop I work (Accu Auto Care) won't have a issue. We are in maugansville.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it has a magna flow muffler on it, but no kitty cat

·
Registered
482 Posts
it has a magna flow muffler on it, but no kitty cat
Don't mention it and you should be okay, if not its not that hard to stick one in temporarily.

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Probably didn't have a factory one, or they assumed it didn't.
It did have a factory one. I asked the tech before i took it in there if a modified exhaust was a problem and he said as long as it had a muffler and exited outside the body i was good. But every shop is different and some will let it slide and others wont. But you are right, dont mention it and it will most likely go unnoticed. If they make you stick one on there then stick it on there and take it off after inspection. Thats one thing i like about MD inspections. They can be a PITA, but you only have to go through it once.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
where did you take it with out the CAT?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Well mine was in cecil county so thats pretty far away from you. You could always just call around to a few shops and see what they say. Im sure they would be more than happy to answer any questions you have.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it passed minus the CAT, but they had to remove my tint from my front windows.....

·
Built Ford Tough
114 Posts
Atleast it passed but sucks they had to strip your tint off. Now it just gives you an excuse to make it darker lol

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it needed redone anyways.... the new door didnt match the rest.....

·
Built Ford Tough
114 Posts
There you go lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts