Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I need to thank Jesse Rohr at MBRP for awesome customer service and Nate Dwyer over at PTP for an awesome system at an awesome price, with great customer service on top of at all.

Now, on to the good stuff...5" turbo back, installed beautifully. The sound you ask? Oh my god...what a sound. To say she is turning heads is an understatement...this thing is just flat wicked nasty sounding now....

Maybe this weekend I will get some sound clips and share with you all.

Thanks to all those who suggested the 5" over the 4".

·
Registered
666 Posts
i dont have a 6.0 or 5inch but i love my 4inch duals from mbrp..i just love it.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Glad your liking it, brings a smile to my face whenever I hear mine :ford:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
First I need to thank Jesse Rohr at MBRP for awesome customer service and Nate Dwyer over at PTP for an awesome system at an awesome price, with great customer service on top of at all.

Now, on to the good stuff...5" turbo back, installed beautifully. The sound you ask? Oh my god...what a sound. To say she is turning heads is an understatement...this thing is just flat wicked nasty sounding now....

Maybe this weekend I will get some sound clips and share with you all.

Thanks to all those who suggested the 5" over the 4".
Glad to hear you are liking it bro, the tip will be going out today.:rockwoot:

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
I have the 5" on my 7.3. and I love it. and yeah. Post up some sound clips of that 6.0!

·
PSN Local
200 Posts
i have the stock pipe no cat no muffler looking to go to a 4in or 5in cat back. I would also like to hear it with a 5in:ford:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Has been too rainy to take out the recorder...will get it up soon; promise.

I can say one thing for sure, this mother @#$% is fricking LOUD when you WOT.... :tree:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Is it straight pipe? No cat, no muffler?

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Yea i have a MBRP 5" straight pipe on the way from FCDP for my 6.0L, really excited to hear it after i put it on

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
so its a 4" downpipe to 5" underneath right? cuz theres no way u can put a 5" downpipe in there without "massaging" the firewall

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
On a 6.0 you can't even put a 4" DP in without massaging the firewal.

I love my 5" straight pipe on my 7.3

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Fine African engineering you say eh?

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
w.e it takes, that mf is goin n there..... just need a bigger hammer hang on a sec............... lol reneck engineering gotta love it

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
On a 6.0 you can't even put a 4" DP in without massaging the firewal.

I love my 5" straight pipe on my 7.3
No messaging needed for the 4" downpipe to fit. There is maybe 1/8" between the downpipe and bellows of the upipe though. My magnaflow kit has a small flat spot right where it passes the bellows on it. Goes 4" from the turbo to the trans crossmember (where the cat starts) and then jumps up to 5" all the way back.

I only have video's of mine on the dyno or running down the track no idle or driveby sounds. I love how in the cab when the truck is first started I can hear for about half a second as the pipe is getting filled :evil

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
No messaging needed for the 4" downpipe to fit. There is maybe 1/8" between the downpipe and bellows of the upipe though. My magnaflow kit has a small flat spot right where it passes the bellows on it. Goes 4" from the turbo to the trans crossmember (where the cat starts) and then jumps up to 5" all the way back.

I only have video's of mine on the dyno or running down the track no idle or driveby sounds. I love how in the cab when the truck is first started I can hear for about half a second as the pipe is getting filled :evil
well lets see them vids then id like to hear it!:bowfast:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts