Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was reading the new diesel power mag today and i seen a thing that mentioned it would use any T4 turbo and it could be used on the 7.3 said it would give the 7.3 new turbo options??

true or not

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh well hell thats what u get when u dont stay caught up on the stroker news. hell i think we should have a forum just for all new powerstroke parts and stuff as it breaks nbewws. also would it work on a OBS without intercooler and such?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know it a stupid question but lets say i wanted to run a s300 on my OBS what all would i need to run it . without a intercooler. max towing maybe 5k?

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
oh well hell thats what u get when u dont stay caught up on the stroker news. hell i think we should have a forum just for all new powerstroke parts and stuff as it breaks nbewws. also would it work on a OBS without intercooler and such?
T4 mounts have been around for years, nothing "new" about em. More companys/vendors are offering kits instead of having to build your own. & yes you can run it without an I/C, you'll just need to build a 90 with a 180 to go into your intake.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks alot

·
Registered
691 Posts
Irate diesel!!

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
In case your wondering this is what the pipe you'll need looks like-

(Dieselfever's OBS with a modded H2E & no I/C)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts