Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

It sounds like my shop here in Korea has a lot of issues with the 6.0Leakers. So i may be creating a lot more traffic on this part of the site. When the time comes for any help or inputs, i will be a calling. Thanks for any future help.

Lager

·
Bill
281 Posts
didn't know the military started buying those. I thought they all still had the 7.3. must be for the mobil command post (officer exercise limo)

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
didn't know the military started buying those. I thought they all still had the 7.3. must be for the mobil command post (officer exercise limo)
\
No, we have alot of 6.0L in the Air Force, So far i havent come across any problems, but im sure we will. We have plenty of 7.3s tho, and if i cant figure them out, i will be callin for u the 7.3 guys

·
Bill
281 Posts
they never let me play with the trucks any way. The closest I get to them is when age drops off stuff. I always get stuck in the bread vans that are older than me.

·
Taters #2 Fan
825 Posts
We have a ####ty new chevy van. They took our old 7.3idi sixpack and gave us a damn van.

Bigbad what you do. age dropin stuff off. Crew Cheif here

·
Bill
281 Posts
nope I am a avionics tech on the f16 hear at luke. when I was in alaska we had f350 crew cabs but with just a 351. The pro super had a super duty with the 7.3. boy we used to steal that in the summer at night while the chief was gone and go fishing at the lake on base LOL.

·
Bill
281 Posts
I was their in the 18 amu from 01 to 04. I lived down badger road and played more games of pool at the refinery than I would like to admit.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i spent my share of time at the Refinery too. U may have seen my truck over at Veh Maintenance. it was the Black Super Duty that had the Big Superman sticker in the rear window. I also have it all chromed out too. U can go over to TDS and llok at my pics under Bosmack. I lived over behind Tesoro the whole time there. I sure miss it up there tho. PM me your name and i will look you up on Global

·
Bill
281 Posts
im sure I did, when i was their i was supposedly the crew chief on or bread van. so I made a lot of trips over to your shop before they condemed it.

·
Bill
281 Posts
what a small world im sure you complained about us as much as we did you but hear at the powerstroke nation we get along LOL

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL, oh yea, to us in Veh. Maint, all operators are idiots, but not here at the Nation unless you make a fool of yourself

·
Bill
281 Posts
yeah the only reason I knew that was becasue we think the same about the pilots espicaily when you get write ups of offical (off)mode does not work;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts