Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone had a problem with there automatic windows and radio not coming on after you crank your truck? if so can you tell me how you solved this problem. :confused: :mad:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have that problem too have you figured out out to fix that?

·
Back to Civilian Life!!
2,469 Posts
Yep I have had the problem and still do. I just deal with it. It will com back on after a few minutes. I have gone through the relays in the panel under the dash and if you unplug one of them and plug it back in then it will come on. I have tried changing out the relay and it still does it so I dont know what it would be.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Same intermittant problem here.

Havent found or heard of a fix yet.

Terry

·
Need a ride.
553 Posts
Had this happen to me sooo after popping off the fuse box lid under the dash and pushing in all the fuses randomly it started working again. Only happened maybe three times but I did see my fuse box was a bit loose, still need to tighten it up a bit.

·
Hood Rich
2,873 Posts
same issue... I thought I messed something up with wiring in radio, or the guys that did the remote start.... not sure yet

·
Back to Civilian Life!!
2,469 Posts

·
GoNavy!
3,077 Posts
General electronics module.. Usually when it gets moisture the dash lights freak out, headlights come on along with the wipers.. But there are other things that come on too...I believe. Anyways Does all this stuff happen to ya'll when it's raining or alot of moisture outside?

·
Hood Rich
2,873 Posts
no, its just very randomw. but after going down the road everything usually starts working...... I thought maybe it had to do with charging system bu tI think on 7.3s alternator starts charging right away

·
Hood Rich
2,873 Posts
then I believe thats the issue... My fog lights wont turn on also until system is charging

·
Back to Civilian Life!!
2,469 Posts
No its not the charging system. My truck will do it sometimes while driving down the road. The windows wont go down and the radio will turn off. I am going to try and look today and see if something behind the panel is loose and fish around in there a little bit. If anybody figures anything out about this let me know.

Also its just random so I dont think it has to do with moisture either.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts