Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neighbors 7.3 P-pumped truck at the last pull of the year. Ended up 3rd place 353.24'. 4th in points for the year.:ford:

http://youtu.be/ywwPLBd8Bz8

·
loud and long
567 Posts
Who built that truck?
The owner of the truck did along with Hypermax. I would put his name out there but don't know if he would like that. Haha. I used to work at his shop with him and he is very good with powerstrokes. I helped a lil on this truck and man is it badazz

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Oh I completely understand I was just curious if Scheid had anything to do with it! It is a very strong running truck! I can see how he took fourth in points and that's saying something in the mid-west! Tell him congrats!

·
loud and long
567 Posts
Shied had nothin to do with it..he did very good with it considering the first 3 pulls it snuffed itsself on to much water. His name is rob thurow. He owns a mechanic shop here in Illinois. I figured f it he won't care its good advertising!!! The thing is wicked and sounds like nothin else

·
Registered
290 Posts
Shied had nothin to do with it..he did very good with it considering the first 3 pulls it snuffed itsself on to much water. His name is rob thurow. He owns a mechanic shop here in Illinois. I figured f it he won't care its good advertising!!! The thing is wicked and sounds like nothin else
Ya i went to most of the ISP pulls this year, and this truck couldnt get off the line for a couple events in a row. Glad to see he got her dialed in tho. I'd love to see some underhood pics.

·
loud and long
567 Posts
Well there's a couple shiny things....tubes everywhere....one big ass windmill....a big o p-pump......and lots of money. Haha.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've seen under the hood and it's pretty sweet. Pretty sure he would have loved it if I was snapping pics though. LOL!

·
loud and long
567 Posts
He would have put u in a head lock

·
Banned
345 Posts
That is awesome! It is a chevy lovers dream!

·
loud and long
567 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts