Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I read that someone made a set of gauges that matched the early SD dash but I can not find it anywhere. Could one of you please, pretty please with sugar on top, throw me a link.

thanks
micky

·
The Original
7,509 Posts
We carry them Both Autometer and Isspro make them:D

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
autometer z series matched my factory gauges...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought for some reason they were close but didn't match. Either that or they don't dim.

If I'm wrong it ain't the first time. Anywho do they make a matching double gauge. I am looking to get a two gauge pod for the top of the dash but want to monitor EGT, fuel psi, boost and ??? I have a manual so I don't need trany temp. Maybe a singe for EGT then a double for the other two.

PM me a price on that if you would please. 03 with gray interior.

thanks
micky

·
The Original
7,509 Posts
I thought for some reason they were close but didn't match. Either that or they don't dim.

If I'm wrong it ain't the first time. Anywho do they make a matching double gauge. I am looking to get a two gauge pod for the top of the dash but want to monitor EGT, fuel psi, boost and ??? I have a manual so I don't need trany temp. Maybe a singe for EGT then a double for the other two.

PM me a price on that if you would please. 03 with gray interior.

thanks
micky
Micky,

You will have to get a 3 gauge pod the factory match gauges don't come as doubles.

PM Coming

·
Registered
574 Posts
I heard that Autometer just came out with a new set of Ford aftermarket branded gauges to match our trucks. Is that true?

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Isspro matches the factory perfect. Same font, needle and such...

EV2

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
The only gauges that match perfectly are DiPricols. Some get close, but DiProcol is the only true match. I heard Autometer is rolling out a new line to specifically match the Ford gauges, but we will see...

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
The only gauges that match perfectly are DiPricols. Some get close, but DiProcol is the only true match. I heard Autometer is rolling out a new line to specifically match the Ford gauges, but we will see...
Simply not correct. We spend months with different vendors to match the Ford dash perfectly...

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Really? My buddy's ISSPRO's just didn't match as well as my DiPricols. They were kinda dim, and the color was slightly off. And the green lettering on the pyro looked out of place...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts