Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody bought a set of these yet? If so, how are they. I'm going to be buying a set of 315/75/16's for my truck soon and was wondering if anybody has tried these yet. I was going to buy Toyo open country mt's, but a body of mine owns a tire shop and told me about these tires yesterday. They make them in a 10 ply E rated and there over $400 cheaper than the toyos.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I run mastercraft courser mt's on my '93 bronco. I know that doesn't help much but nobody else was responding. ran open country at's on my 02 diesel and did not like them. at 35 (then) was first time I ever put any truck in the ditch backwards at 55-60 mph. of course I blame the tire not the driver or that conditions were starting to get icey. good luck in your search

·
I used to own a Cummins.
59 Posts
We have a few sets on order but haven't seen them yet. Should be much better than the old mt's. Priced very well.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah that's what my buddy said, he could back order them and he should get them in a couple weeks. That's what the tire rep for Mastercraft told him. At $225 a tire for 315/75/16 they are definatly priced right, but I know guys that have ran the Cooper STT's which didn't last worth a crap on there trucks along with the Mastercraft MT's which sucked. I might spend the extra coin and get the Toyo MT's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts