Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 439 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So seriously i know theres at least 10 or 15 on here. But seriously i know there is ovbiously more mass guys around where are they all.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
*raises Hand*

where abouts in MA are ya from? I'm over by the Comcast Center (formerly Tweeter center, formerly Great Woods) and about 15 mins from Foxboro Stadium.

rest of em all gotta be hiding somewhere...

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dudley, MA central MA area down on the Ct. line south of Worcester i swear there out there all these diesels running around couldnt be stock:doh:

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
ahhh little ways out.

Yea that what I keep thinking, I rarely come accross a modded one though :doh: lots of stockers running around my area. Sadly mine has had the stock tuning in it for the past few months even :doh:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
raises hand also

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yaaaa mine bonestock:doh: just a straight pipe. But it be pretty cool to have like a powerstroke association in mass

·
hit n miss
549 Posts
I'm over here in Franklin. Almost all of the other diesel owners I run across are stock and none of them visit any diesel forums.

Josh just fix those head gaskets so ya can have some fun this summer!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well i know dresser hill farm in Charlton and im pretty familiar with Spencer too.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I'm over here in Franklin. Almost all of the other diesel owners I run across are stock and none of them visit any diesel forums.

Track opens April 2nd!......

·
Registered
1,976 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Yeah seems to be the deal around here just stockers....ive seen very few even blowing smoke and i mean FEW:doh:

I

·
0 Posts
Grew up in in the Uxbridge area. Moved to Maine a few years back. I know Dudley, webster area well..

I

·
0 Posts
I go to Millville once a month to visit my mom. When I'm down there I don't see a lot of modded stroker's or any diesel trucks for that matter. Lot's of them here in Maine..

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
yaaaa mine bonestock:doh: just a straight pipe. But it be pretty cool to have like a powerstroke association in mass
Yea that would be pretty cool, seeing more and more people sign up lately. Would be cool to have some regular meet n greats or sort of events and stuff

Josh just fix those head gaskets so ya can have some fun this summer![/

DANG IT YOU GUYS!!! :doh:

Lately I have been happy my truck runs/drives lol Headgaskets MIGHT be good, so I been sticking with that theory lol. Fixed my annoying coolant leak which was a 2" hose between the oil cooler and egr cooler. According to the gauges looks like the oil cooler might be getting plugged up though, maybe thats what causes my puking.

After getting quotes to pay someone to do the job, I was/am fairly tempted to put a 6-banger between the frame rails :lookaround: Either one will be a ways off though

Going up to the track on opening day sounds like a good idea though :ford:

I

·
0 Posts
Yea that would be pretty cool, seeing more and more people sign up lately. Would be cool to have some regular meet n greats or sort of events and stuff

DANG IT YOU GUYS!!! :doh:

Lately I have been happy my truck runs/drives lol Headgaskets MIGHT be good, so I been sticking with that theory lol. Fixed my annoying coolant leak which was a 2" hose between the oil cooler and egr cooler. According to the gauges looks like the oil cooler might be getting plugged up though, maybe thats what causes my puking.

After getting quotes to pay someone to do the job, I was/am fairly tempted to put a 6-banger between the frame rails :lookaround: Either one will be a ways off though

Going up to the track on opening day sounds like a good idea though :ford:
I just changed that little hose that leaks coolant as well. Nice to see the ground dry in the morning again..

·
Registered
96 Posts
hey what up guys, i live right near wachusett mountain, i had a 05 250 6.0 and just about a year ago traded it in and got a 08 250 6.4. i havn't tuned it yet, but i put some wheels and tires and window tint. there are a few trucks out this way that get together in worcester sometimes. next time you put somthing together i will try to make it, keep the post going.... :ford:

1 - 20 of 439 Posts