Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
STROKER ACE
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this is one of my very first posts, so I figured I'd start off on a positive note....

Just wanted to let everyone know I highly recommend Marty and his shop...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Martys-Diesel-Performance/191288750928411 .

Got my truck back about a month ago and have absolutely no complaints. Thru all the headaches of waiting a week for my warranty company to even come out to his shop and look at the busted parts and approve the funding for the repairs, only to next have Marty's technicians leave him alone to get the work done, he still came thru. Any part he came upon while doing the repairs that looked like it could use repair, he called me and got my approval before doing it, as well as recommending things I never would have caught, that probably will save me some headaches in the future. In the end, I had him do the following work:

-new injector cups
-new injector o-rings
-new injector harnesses
-new valve cover gaskets
-new coolant hoses
-new coolant resevoir
-new thermostat
-new high pressure oil pump seals
-new exhaust up-pipes
-NAPA 6637 air filter
-new 4" straight pipe exhaust
-TS Performance 6 position chip with SWAMPS tunes

I highly recommend this shop, and that should not be taken lightly as I am very critical of a shop, especially when that shop is doing upwards of $3500 worth of work to my baby.

Nice work Marty. Thanks again. Next year, injectors and a 38r...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Might have to check them out for when I get my injectors done

·
Rock Steady
959 Posts
Well, this is one of my very first posts, so I figured I'd start off on a positive note....

Just wanted to let everyone know I highly recommend Marty and his shop...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Martys-Diesel-Performance/191288750928411 .

Got my truck back about a month ago and have absolutely no complaints. Thru all the headaches of waiting a week for my warranty company to even come out to his shop and look at the busted parts and approve the funding for the repairs, only to next have Marty's technicians leave him alone to get the work done, he still came thru. Any part he came upon while doing the repairs that looked like it could use repair, he called me and got my approval before doing it, as well as recommending things I never would have caught, that probably will save me some headaches in the future. In the end, I had him do the following work:

-new injector cups
-new injector o-rings
-new injector harnesses
-new valve cover gaskets
-new coolant hoses
-new coolant resevoir
-new thermostat
-new high pressure oil pump seals
-new exhaust up-pipes
-NAPA 6637 air filter
-new 4" straight pipe exhaust
-TS Performance 6 position chip with SWAMPS tunes

I highly recommend this shop, and that should not be taken lightly as I am very critical of a shop, especially when that shop is doing upwards of $3500 worth of work to my baby.

Nice work Marty. Thanks again. Next year, injectors and a 38r...
Marty is cool , knows his $hit fo sho .

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yup great guy. Getting his fuel system when i build my truck.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Yeah Marty is definitely a great guy that knows his sh!t, Good to hear he got ya rolling again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts