Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Marroon superdutys

4K views 40 replies 19 participants last post by  ixotuckeroxi 
#1 ·
been looking but can't find a thread like this so i figured i would see who all has a ALMOST purple truck....i don't see to many of these and i was wondering what ppl have done with them....

heres mine

See less See more
#7 ·
Where abouts in MA are you heading too? Probably not as far east as 495

My wife always tells me it's an old man color, just needs a huge camper shell. I'm too trying to figure something to do to church it up a bit.
HAHA, but buddy gave me the same crap, "old man red" he calls it. Mine looks even more "old man" style with the silver 2-tone and I'll admit most of the guys I see with these colors are at least 50+

Here is mine

I wanna swap out the stock flares for Pocket flares and some sort of bedliner on the rockers (mainly to change the silver to black to go with the flares) and continue with black/maroon with everything else, hopefully it will help me ditch the old man stigma, however at the rate I am going I will be an old man by the time I finish it LOL

#13 ·
Where abouts in MA are you heading too? Probably not as far east as 495

HAHA, but buddy gave me the same crap, "old man red" he calls it. Mine looks even more "old man" style with the silver 2-tone and I'll admit most of the guys I see with these colors are at least 50+

Here is mine

I wanna swap out the stock flares for Pocket flares and some sort of bedliner on the rockers (mainly to change the silver to black to go with the flares) and continue with black/maroon with everything else, hopefully it will help me ditch the old man stigma, however at the rate I am going I will be an old man by the time I finish it LOL
Im not a two tone kinda guy but yours looks good. At least its not tan like most of them out there.

#9 ·
Thanks man :ford:

Hopefully the trip will be worth it for ya. I am down off 495 near the corner of RI was wondering if you were heading towards my neck of the woods

#10 ·

There's mine, Royal Red. I'm thinking about getting rid of the Pueblo Gold paint and trim pieces, as well as the chrome and paint them the same red too. Then blacking everything out, thoughts?

#11 ·
There's mine, Royal Red. I'm thinking about getting rid of the Pueblo Gold paint and trim pieces, as well as the chrome and paint them the same red too. Then blacking everything out, thoughts?
nice looking truck, long beds rule :ford:

I like your thinking, seems pretty close to what I want to do. Your truck is new enough it shouldn't be too bad to match the red when you get rid of the gold.

#14 ·
Hey Neighbor! I'm in Plainville and most of my family lives in Taunton! I'm runnin' black Bushwhacker Pocket style flares on my Dark Torreador Red '08 F250. The black and red combo looks pretty good. It has a black Undercover Hard Tonneau and I'm about to add a black Road Armor Stealth front bumper with Pre-runner Bar and a Smittybilt XRC12 winch.

Here's she is now...

and here's a Photoshop'd version of where she'll hopefully be by summer...

I already have the bumper, winch, lights and black billet grille inserts. The Cervini's fiberglass Cowl Induction Hood is likely by the end of April and once painted, I plan on blasting the chrome off the grille shroud and color matching that too. Dark Torreador Red and Black - yeah baby!

#25 ·
I even bought mine from a man of "retirement age". And thankfull too! He kept all recepts, oil changes like clock work, 100% stock, and took it to the dealer for everything. And when I went to look at it he broke down like a man with a guilty soul in confession.

#37 ·
bought mine used with 49k on it. Best I could tell it was owned by a guy in Ohio, found a pic of I am guessing his son who looked to be about 14 or 15 though, so maybe it was an older gentleman lol

here is how it looked before I got my grubby hands on it,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.