Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have an 04 f550 6.0 with service bed on it. I pulled all the lights and repainted truck. When I put all the lights in and hit turn signal tail lights flashed touched ground at tail light now tail and marker lights don't work. I have cab, mirror, head , and brake lights. Is it possible that internal relay in fuse box blew. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have replaced trailer feed fuse hoping it would help but no luck. I ordered in a new fuse box to try will install it today and see what happens will update as soon as I know. thanks for the feed back.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the information redneck Steve I am handy with test lights and volt meters. I tracked this thing all the way back to the light switch then went to testing wires there. they did put an internal relay in fuse box that when testing shows everything going to ground. I installed that expensive fuse panel and it works great. I cant understand why the put in a relay you can't replace but they did. when back feeding wires with a power probe at light switch connector I could get relay in box to click just barely so it is weak internally and would not hold. I appreciate your suggestions they helped lead me to that. thanks again really appreciate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts