Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok its that time again to start gathering ideas for the march gtg , im thinking march 19th at my place .

·
Fixing Broken Stuff
2,078 Posts
That will work

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I probably won't be there, gonna be my Spring Break and I am gonna be down at Hotrodtractor's place working on a project or two.

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
i will try and make it whatever date it is set at

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Well we got the 19th or the 26th, I'm down for either as usual.

·
Down N' Out
546 Posts
Either one works for me....

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
When did you change you forum name Bryan?

As far as this one goes, I won't say one way or another that way you all won't be disappointed again if I say I'm going to show up then last min cancel.
I know you all missed me. LOL

·
Cat Rebel's Momma!
413 Posts
Ok Cat - show us how you really feel......LOL

·
PSN Local
200 Posts
As far as this one goes, I won't say one way or another that way you all won't be disappointed again if I say I'm going to show up then last min cancel.
I know you all missed me. LOL[/QUOTE]

Yeah u were makin fun of me about not going and i went and you were'nt there :poke:

·
PSN Local
200 Posts

·
Down N' Out
546 Posts
Your finally gonna make it up?
That's the plan... Don't think the truck will be making the trip though... we will see as it gets closer. :)

·
PSN Local
200 Posts

·
Down N' Out
546 Posts
LMAO... wow... If I can get my ICP replaced... (Gotta sweet talk the turbo to stop burning me... lol) and get this up pipe leak fixed, she may make the trek...

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
You have to watch parking a stock truck around our group, exhausts are known to fall off & horses are reported to be found hiding under the hood.

·
Countryboy Mechanic
115 Posts
Ok well I will try to make it, after my pheasant hunt in Januaray all I wanted to do was sleep. That was a long day for me. Which is why I didn't make it. As for me the 26th would be better because I won't have my son.

·
Down N' Out
546 Posts
You have to watch parking a stock truck around our group, exhausts are known to fall off & horses are reported to be found hiding under the hood.
LOL She's not stock..... She's got the 'California Emission & Exhaust Mods' :poke:

1 - 20 of 175 Posts