1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I FINALLY JUMPED!
516 Posts
A manual with TCS and the TBC? i could has swore you couldnt get the TBC with a manual?

·
Built without your taxes
290 Posts
screw the shift on the fly tranny case. deff turnoff :mad:

·
Registered
495 Posts
I've got an 08 with a 6-spd and TCS but a manual t-case. I didn't know you could get 4.30 gears with a 6 spd though. Definately a sweet truck...

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Lariat with Manual!

·
I FINALLY JUMPED!
516 Posts
But still I thought tbc only came in autos?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Lariat with Manual!
:lame::badidea:

Trust me, you don't want the 6 speed Manual trans if you're planning on making some power, it won't hold up nearly as reliably as the Torqshift Auto..
It's pretty sad that the 6 speed manual trans is so weak actually. Oh well..

·
Registered
960 Posts
:lame::badidea:

Trust me, you don't want the 6 speed Manual trans if you're planning on making some power, it won't hold up nearly as reliably as the Torqshift Auto..
It's pretty sad that the 6 speed manual trans is so weak actually. Oh well..
I am going to have to disagree with that statement. They can hold just as much if not more than a auto with the right clutch.

·
Registered
346 Posts
:popcorn:

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
I am going to have to disagree with that statement. They can hold just as much if not more than a auto with the right clutch.
:whs: They can hadle much more power with the right clutch. Its the only way to make power.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
:whs: They can hadle much more power with the right clutch. Its the only way to make power.
:popcorn:
pretty sure this will be argued forever. :blah: should just throw up a thread in smalk talk where people can bash it out between which ones better in their opinion. LOL

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
A dealer here in St. Peters, MO. has a '10 PowerStroke CC, LB, SRW. with a 6 spd in it. XL or XLT, (no carpet, but has power windows and stuff) Fairly nice truck,, but pretty stripped.

I KNOW they would deal on it for sure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts