Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Family trip sometime this year. Anyone with thoughts good or bad, what to see or stay away from would be greatly appreciated. Of course it will be a short trip of 3 days in the area (if need 3 days to see it all). Surrounding attractions that are or aren't listed online.

Thanks for all your inputs.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
If you like caves and stuff like that it's really cool. I like outdoors and that kind of stuff so I enjoyed it alot. As far as surrounding attractions I don't really know of any on the top of my head. Sorry not much help.

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
ive been there a couple times and is a great place to go, its a very scenic drive through the park and are alot of tours you can do through the caves. Unfortunately there isnt too much to do around the area. in the park they have horse back riding, a small fishing lake, nice campground, and a decent swimming pool and thats about it. its worth the drive

·
Black Stroker
1,187 Posts
Agree it is nice and a good trip there. The town is small but there is thing to do at the park.

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies.
We want to do at least a couple tours while there. We are just in the planning stages right now. I'd like to go in the next few weeks when our son is on spring break. The wife is thinking over summer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts