Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
< Can I drive?!
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tonight after plowing snow all day on my way home from my GFs house stopped at the local TA to get some fuel. still had my snow pushing rig on me (18ft cornpro with a Kubota B7100 hooked to a 8ft blade) got done paying and was coming out and noticed a line of trucks waiting to exit. i looked and saw a semi was just spinning out on the snow trying to get up the hill to the pumps. i thought i would put the F350 to work and give him a tow. i have a CB on my truck and obviously everyone was chatting about the truck blocking the exit. when i hooked to him and pulled him into the fuel pump i was the talk of the CB network haha :D. just thought i would share this will my fellow :ford: fanatics

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Nice. Got love it when the truck will move whatever you ask her to move.

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
I was using the truck to pull 30' palm trees today haha

·
That thing got a Cummins?
1,229 Posts
I was using the truck to pull 30' palm trees today haha
:flipa::flipa::flipa::flipa::flipa::flipa::flipa: We just got about another foot of snow on top of the 2 feet that was already on the ground:mad::mad:

·
Bigfoot is an OBS
3,462 Posts
Nice.

I think there's a video on Youtube with a PSD pulling an 18wheeler in a snow storm.

A few years ago I saw an aritcle about a PSD with service body that pulled a big rig to the top of a mountain pass. The truck had lost some drivetrain part, so it couldn't drive, but it would steer and stop fine. There was no room on the pass for a mechanic and the tow truck was several hours away because of an accident somewhere else.
I seem to recall they used 4L and made all of 15-20mph for 5-6 miles to the top of the pass & into the rest area.

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
:flipa::flipa::flipa::flipa::flipa::flipa::flipa: We just got about another foot of snow on top of the 2 feet that was already on the ground:mad::mad:
Yeah its going to be abother warm day out here 80 degrees :D

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Nice.

I think there's a video on Youtube with a PSD pulling an 18wheeler in a snow storm.
There is. Ive seen it. I believe its an OBS pullin the big rig in the middle of a blizzard:bowfast:

Yeah ill keep strokin;)

·
Registered
911 Posts
any pics?

·
< Can I drive?!
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys it is nice to have my truck do what i ask it to. its been pulling that trailer rig through all the snow we have had and i havent had one bit of trouble from it. and no i didnt get any pics :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh: but i was kind of in a hurry and had to move him so i didnt have time to waste. i also had to postion myself though a fuel island so i really had to stay on it. one thing ill never forget while doing it besides pulling a semi lol is the noise my ol girl made..mmmmmm....gotta love some turbo whistle lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts