Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paint matched the bumpers and finally finished up my exhaust system. Cleaned the look of the truck up BIG TIME! The PTM bumpers, exhaust, and factory 20's totally changed the look of the truck. I love it though. I don't think I have ever been this satisfied with truck. Future plans include: PTM door handles, white caps for the mirrors, white Harley grill, and Harley head lights.

Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Looks nice! Exhaust tip looks great.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Jeff the truck looks nice. What size tires are you running? I think the truck would look awesome with painted door handles and the white mirror caps like you had said you wanted to do. Looks clean man!

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
Truck looks great Jeff!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Did you take chrome bumpers and paint them? Or did you find a set of paintable bumpers? Looks like a completely different truck! The Harley grille mirror caps and door handles will look sick. I found someone who had 10 harley grills in stock on ebay for buy it now of like 800. If you want the link pm me

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Very nice. I think it would look even better droped alittle lower.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you take chrome bumpers and paint them? Or did you find a set of paintable bumpers? Looks like a completely different truck! The Harley grille mirror caps and door handles will look sick. I found someone who had 10 harley grills in stock on ebay for buy it now of like 800. If you want the link pm me
The front bumper was the gray FX4 bumper I already had on the truck. Just had it refinished and painted. The rear bumper was a new paintable bumper. I was rear ended a little over a month ago, so I had to replace the rear one. That is what gave me the motivation to do this.

$800 each? I'll pass on that one. LOL

Very nice. I think it would look even better droped alittle lower.
I'm probably going to take the 1" TEI off the front and have the truck sitting 100% stock height. It's stock rear right now, so all I need to do is take the TEI out and put the stock shocks back on. Not happy with the Bilstein's that are on there now.

WOW!! Very clean and nice looking setup. The door handles and mirror caps will look amazing!
Thanks buddy!

·
Registered
323 Posts
How much are you finding harley grills for? I looked at them new on fords oem parts site for like 1100, seeing that I thought 800 was decent.

It would look sick though

·
Registered
479 Posts
Looks really good Jeff I like it alot!

·
Registered
728 Posts
What color were your bumpers before. Reason I ask is I have chrome and was wanting to paint them white. I was told that you couldn't paint the chrome. Also my grill is chrome i was wanting to paint it also. Trcuk looks great.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Yeah your exhaust came out really good! And the painted bumpers completely changed the look of your truck. Looks clean

1 - 19 of 19 Posts