Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of one ive been looking around but have had no luck.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats a little too far from me thanx though

·
"mad cow" member
642 Posts
These are quality racing orientated machine shops off the top of my head, I'm sure I left some out. I don't know for sure if they'd do diesel but I don't see why not.
I dont have my contact info with me so some time on google and on the phone on your part is in order .

Al Wiess / Tommy Ketter at the Auto shop in Wichita Falls do excellent work, worth every penny and the drive from Dallas. Im fairly sure they do diesel.

Hans Feustel in Ft worth does excellent work , prices not for the faint of heart but worth the drive and every penny.

Reher - Moorrison in Arlington does very good work, fairly expensive.

Rick at Metroplex Auto machine shop in Mesquite does good solid work though he's a one man show, reasonable prices.

Trevor Johnson cylinder heads in Rockwall does very good work but just heads.

Kim Barr in Garland does good work.

HTH..

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Hans has closed the doors and moved off to another part of the city I work 2 blocks from his old shop my boss knows him well and I used to wait on him at the parts house.
I too would like to know of a decent machine shop.

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
Reher - Morrison in Arlington can kiss my ass. They F'ed up some work and I had to get Arlington Machine Shop to fix it.

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Reher - Morrison in Arlington can kiss my ass. They F'ed up some work and I had to get Arlington Machine Shop to fix it.
R&M are kinda arogant (sp) too !!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks you guys, im thinkng most of these places are closed for tomorrow but i will deff get in contact with these shops thanks a ton!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts