Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have one on their truck? Got any pics of the top side of it.

I am looking for one for my F550. I have found a couple, but they are listing 2 different ones for one WITH cab lights and ones WITHOUT.I am NOT talking about the Moon Visor, or the Lunar visor.. And there is a $75 difference between the 2. The listing for one with cab Lights is $75 more. So please post up pics of your visor if you have them

·
Registered
161 Posts
thats because if your truck has cab lights the top of the visor is cut differently to go around the lights. the other vizor wont fit.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats because if your truck has cab lights the top of the visor is cut differently to go around the lights. the other vizor wont fit.
I know the OBS visors have the exact same description for light and not lights. Yet they are the same visor. I just find it odd to have them make 2 different visors, when they can just make one

·
Registered
161 Posts
I know the OBS visors have the exact same description for light and not lights. Yet they are the same visor. I just find it odd to have them make 2 different visors, when they can just make one
i also know that the obs visors u can order them with lights in the visor.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i also know that the obs visors u can order them with lights in the visor.
You are not listening.

For the OBS trucks, they have a listing for a visor for trucks with cab lights(one part #)

and they have a listing for a visor for a trucks with out cab lights (another part #)

But they are the SAME VISOR. I am wondering if the SD is the same deal

Then they have a 3rd listing for a MOOONVISOR(visor with lights in it)

·
Registered
161 Posts
You are not listening.

For the OBS trucks, they have a listing for a visor for trucks with cab lights(one part #)

and they have a listing for a visor for a trucks with out cab lights (another part #)

But they are the SAME VISOR. I am wondering if the SD is the same deal

Then they have a 3rd listing for a MOOONVISOR(visor with lights in it)

ooo ok im not to sure to be honest i would imagine they would be different based on weather or not the truck has roof lights or not. did u try to call lund and ask? that would be a sure fire way to end this issue

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lund is no longer in business

·
Registered
392 Posts
I've got the visor on mine, it's the one with the lights made into it but I don't believe they called it a moon visor, the moon visor looks different than the one I got.

If you want a pic PM me your phone # & I'll send you a pic, I don't know how to do pics on here

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
392 Posts

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So nobody has roof pics of their Lund Visor?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts