Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have read a lot of mixed reviews about this stuff and wanted to see what others have experienced with it as well as share my feedback on it. I use this on every tank of gas on my Harley and every tank of fuel in my excursion. I haven't seen a difference in mpg in my excursion but I do feel it does help with stiction and overall less friction on my injectors and motor. When not using it with the ar9100 I get the injector #5 code on and off even after changing it a couple times. While using the Lucas and ar9100 the code very rarely if ever pops up and I feel the truck runs smoother and overall better especially on my tow tune. On my Harley I do see a 1-2mpg difference and feel it runs smoother and better all around. What our others thoughts or experiences with it???

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,847 Posts
surprisingly, it took me a week to come up with a gallon jug lol, all i could find was the little shots of it. anywho, too icy to be driving to hog much. remind me to post back here if i don't post back soon flossy!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I love it, every tank it goes in. Thinking about stanadyne performace though. Always use PS diesel supp arctic. It's around -7 every morning for the past 2 weeks and no gel probs. Summer time lucas only. Ar9100 and T6 also

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL bet that makes you gassy sjb1962. Or does it give you super human power like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde if so I will try a sip as my pre workout haha

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,847 Posts
lol ^ might be like taking castor oil - strait out the bunghole lol

ran lucas fuel treatment this weekend. so far so good. it seemed to run quieter, but the weather was a lot warmer since i filled up next time ill try to go back to 2stroke oil & maybe get a better feel for any differences.

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
surprisingly, it took me a week to come up with a gallon jug lol, all i could find was the little shots of it. anywho, too icy to be driving to hog much. remind me to post back here if i don't post back soon flossy!
I buy mine on eBay 4 gallons at a time usually is cheaper and then I just have it for awhile.

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,847 Posts
i went through a gallon of it & i like it better than strait diesel!! so far i'm getting the same mileage & similar starting/idle/etc as with 2 cycle oil, BUT my turbo has only stuck once since i started using it. using either strait diesel or even using 2cycle oil, the turbo gumms up pretty bad in the summer... I'm going to go back to cheap 2cycle oil & cetane boost to see if my turbo gumms up again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts