Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was it y'all that had the complete 4x4 lowering kit for the '99-'04 Superduty? I remember seeing the thread with pics and stuff but can't find it. Just wanted to see if there's been any updates and any new pics of trucks with it installed. That'll probably be what I look at doing next once I get my truck back and it gets wrapped.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
ya it def was them, its adjustable also if i remember correctly, i will take u like 2" below stock height i believe

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was a prototype kit that was built for Hotstik's truck.

Here are some pics of it:

Are y'all still working on it or planning to market it?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Are y'all still working on it or planning to market it?

Yep. But they are waiting on me to get my ass in gear and run it to help make sure it's ready for prime time.

Sorry for the delay, but it shouldn't be too much longer.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep. But they are waiting on me to get my ass in gear and run it to help make sure it's ready for prime time.

Sorry for the delay, but it shouldn't be too much longer.

Where have I heard that before? LOL

·
Registered
728 Posts
At the risk of sounding ignorant. I have to ask as I have an 04 with leaf srpings. Is this a conversion from leaf springs to coil over also? I have been thinking about lowering mine. But I notice the pics are coilover??? Looks good though.

·
Registered
728 Posts
The kit converts the truck to a 4 link with a coilover.
In that case, I hope it has a nice stance on the truck. If so and the price is right. I will deff be lowering mine.

·
Registered
209 Posts
pics of the truck please:poke:

·
WHAT???
1,833 Posts
I'm going to be looking for something similar. Did y'all keep it leafs in the rear or is it coiled and linked as well?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts